Tuesday 29 November 2011

My Precious ..........

My precious love, I AM right here, you are a gift given unto me
You know who I am and all I want to be
I see you in my heart, your soul is in my eyes
You are the one I feel, I hear you when you sigh

When thinking of our love

A feeling oh so grand
So light you do become
Like an angel in my hand

You are my gift of love

You are the air I breathe
At night you are the moon I see
As you shine for me

When the stars are out

Can you see where I am
The brightest star tonight
As the world turns, you reach out and touch me

I promise you

until us, to be with you each night
watching it slip into each new day
the sun brings the promise
of my devotion is in every way

You’re the thought that starts each morning,

The conclusion to each day.
You are in all that I do,
And everything I say.
A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
wrap me in your cocoon
and hold me fiercely to your womb

If I could have just one wish,

I would wish to wake up everyday
to the warmth of your lips
to the sound of your breath into the motion of hips

Your love is... an ocean,

Where sand meets the sea,
Until that day, waiting, for your Waves of love to roll over me, spiritually



(by : someone )

No comments:

Post a Comment