Sunday 16 October 2011

The One I Love .........




We say” I love you”
Just about every day
Sometimes the words are whispered
To the heart of one that is far away

We turn to the one we love
As we fall asleep at night
Smile into their eyes…whisper
“I love you” …hold me tight

 Spoken at the end of a phone call
As we rush out to start a new day
Or accompanied by a quick kiss
As we hurry on our way

The words are always there
To be used with sincerity
Sometimes we forget what
They truly mean

Those three little words
Mean so much to me
Whenever I say them
I want you to believe

They are coming from a heart
That is deeply in love
One filled with joy and happiness
Because it’s a love that is true

I want you to remember that I love you
For everything you are...
For coming into my life…making me
Everything I am with you

I want you to remember that you’re
The best person I’ve ever known  
I feel happy to have you in my life.

I want you to remember
 That true love is forever
For now until the end of time
Our hearts cannot be severed

I want you to remember
 that you’re the most wonderful thing
that has ever happened to me


You are my dreams come true
My friend…my love…wrapped into one
I knew it from the beginning
The moment I know you

I love you my darling
No words can express
How I truly feel

That this love was for real


http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewpoetry.asp?AuthorID=90317&id=299398

No comments:

Post a Comment