Saturday 23 July 2011

In My Heart Forever ...............


In My Heart Forever .............


The time has come for me to release you
Free to fly high above this world.
Where the flowers forever bloom &
The ultimate love fills the space.

In my attempt to try to keep you
Not realizing that I have to let you go
I can't hold on.

I'll no more keep your pain alive,
I won't try to hold you down.
I'll let you fly on to higher ground.

My grief has left a numbness,
as if this isn't real
You are in my heart forever,
but I know I have to let you free.

Soar high.
Laugh as a child that feels the joy of the moment.
Play among the rivers flowing through the hills.
Roam the fields of daisies.
Fly to the top of the mountains.

With closed eyes, I see you among the flowers,
High above the clouds.


Your presence blows through me with the breeze.
Your smile beams down on through the sun.
The full moon brings the light of your laughter to my mind.
Leaving your love for me lingering in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment