Sunday 26 June 2011

Complaining .........

Why keep on complaining ? .. 
leave it to Allah ..anyway it happened because you want to ... right ?
your words cut deeply into my heart ... and tear it into pieces .. .. then into dust !
so I keep a distance because you asked me to ! ..
so stop complaining ...

since you said that "beautiful words" ... I promised myself to stay away from you ..
you always said to me those "beautiful words'" not once ... but many times when you angry ..
it seemed you enjoy hurting me .. smile while I'm in pain ...
you always not careful with your words, ... SO STOP COMPLAINING !

once I did told you .. people sometimes keep blaming, complaining and regret
over what had happened .. never realized its their own faults and the creator to the issues !

alhamdulilah .. I found a beautiful  love .. love of Allah more and more .. its so beautiful !
forgive me Ya Allah ..
all this while ... I was blinded by the fake love ..
You are the one who deserve to be loved more and more ...
I found a peace of mind and soul ... 
alhamdulilah ... alhamdulilah .. alhamdulilah !

I'm not anymore looking for human love ... all fake !
I leave it to Allah ... Allah knows best whats is good for me .. 
I'M NOT LOOKING ANYMORE ..

Yaa Allah
make me love you more than anythings else in this world ! .... ameen







No comments:

Post a Comment